- Amsterdam Technology by has combined the quality of ultrasonic immersion scanning systems with the practical benefits of handheld instruments by developing a new strongly miniature instrument .
- First in the world Amsterdam Technology by introduces the “Mini Scanner” a handheld high resolution ultrasonic scanning system with full A-scan and C-scan presentations.The inspection instrument, with software based meets the performance of an immersion tank scanning system ,when a small area is to be inspected. It consists of a small sized handheld scanner with a portable ultrasonic control unit, containing an 8”” touch screen panel.
- The handheld scanner can simply be placed on a test object, i.e. a spot weld and the A-scan is displayed. Press the scan button and after a few seconds a complete C-scan is presented on screen.
- Portable system
- Standard scan area 10 x 20 mm ( 0.4 x 0.8 Inch)
- Scan time < 5 seconds, Direct C-scan presentation
- Standard scan resolution 0.1 x 0.1 mm
- Just a small amount of gel as couplant needed
- Applications data can be stored
- Additional USB devices like keypad or mouse are possible
- Data exchangeable by both USB and Wifi
- Shape Of Spot Weld Nugget
- Nugget Diameter Measurement
- Thickness of the Spot-Weld
- Weld plate Thickness Measurement
- Size of the Defect
- Depth of the Defect
- Width of the Weld Line etc.