|Vibration Sensor||Magnet＆Cable 5ｍ：4sets|
|Power supply||AA size battery×4 , DC12V×1|
- The Noise Detector is powerful tool that uses a high-performance vibration sensor to determine the source of noise in vehicles.
- Ordinarily, identifying the cause of noise is a very time-consuming task. And diagnosing noise that occurs when the vehicle is running is especially difficult, even for the most experienced mechanic.
- The Noise Detector features a sophisticated vibration sensor and LED lamps that let you visualize the cause of noise, and detect its source with accuracy and speed.
- Compact and convenient, it is a must-have tool for mechanics in any country.
- LED lamps to visualize noise levels simultaneously on 4 channels, making it easier to identify the source of noise.
- High-performance vibration sensor capable of detecting a wide range of sounds,from low to high frequency.
- Adjustable gain so you can be sure not to miss even the smallest noises.
- Includes a 5 meter cable enabling you to diagnose the entire vehicle.
- Dual power options: can operate off a cigarette lighter plug or 4 AA batteries.
- Compact, lightweight, and convenient, it is easily portable and can be stored in your tool wagon.
- CE marking certified.
|Main Unit||Input||No. of Input Point||4|
|Input||Special Vibration Sensor|
|Power supply for vibration sensor||24V/5mA constant current source|
|Filter||Filter||HPF? 10Hz, Type,Butterworth,2nd order|
|LPF? 10kHz, Type,Butterworth,2nd order|
|Bar Graph||Display||10 LED dots|
|Display mode||Switches 2 modes: peak-level hold / current level|
|Display index||Logarithm display|
|Time to hold peak-level||Approx.1 minute|
|Analog Output||No. of output point||4|
|Output form||Single end? Power output|
|Headphone Output||No. of output point||One each on left and right|
|Output channel||Select separate channels for each left and right|
|Adjustment of output||Adjust volume with a dial for both left and right|
|Other||Power supply||AA size battery x 4 or DC 12V|
|Battery Status||Displayed with LED|
|Size||W 1 – 100 – H 150 – S 40mm, Approx.450 g|
|Length of cable||5m BNC|
|Size||15 11.5mm 6g|